Where To Start
If you’ve made it this far, you’ve probably checked out my work and you’re deciding what the next step is!
1. Well, if you’ve decided I’m the photographer for you, contact me to schedule your pre-session consultation.
2. Step two is the pre-session consultation! This should be done in person, but over the phone is the next best thing. At the pre-consult, I will show you some of the awesome products we offer like custom wall collages, unique heirloom albums and image boxes. We will discuss details; things like how to prepare for your session, outfits/colors that photograph best, props, what to bring along to your session, etc.
3. Now all you have to do is book your session! The session fee is due at the time of booking to reserve your date and time. If you haven’t already heard about our excellent Little Steps Baby plan, ask for details!
4. This part is easy; come to your session with your new bundle of joy, along with Dad (and siblings, too, if you’d like them photographed with baby). We start the session photographing some tender-loving family portraits before photographing baby alone.
5. The fun part…coming to the studio for your premiere viewing and order session! There’s nothing like viewing a slideshow of your sweet newborn’s portraits for the first time. Tissues are provided 😉
6. Order your images and fun, unique products! 50% of your total balance is due at the time of ordering. The remainder is due at the time of receiving your images. Ask about special bonus items for paying in full at the time of ordering!
7. Even better than viewing your images for the first time…seeing them in nice, big print and getting to hang them on your wall!
Head on over to check out information about your investment with Perception Signature Photography by clicking here!
modern. beautiful. simple.